HOMER meets Cloudshark!
HOMER users can now decide if they want to download their PCAPs locally or if they want to use CloudShark via their API and visualize traces directly in their browser.
NB: Internet access required for webhomer to use this external feature!
Let us know if you like this new feature!
Homer Project proudly presents:
webHomer 3.0 (stable) for HOMER/SIPCAPTURE system!
Plenty New Features, Including:
- Drag & Drop UI with inline elements & cookie positioning prefs
- Time & Date controls with graph/zoom selection & interaction
- Statistics (Highcharts OR Flot) with search integration (click & select)
- Improved Admin section with user levels, settings and service overview
- Toolbox page with SIP Message & PCAP generator & Widgets
- API functions for widget development and integration with other tools
- Extensible Alarm Class for notifications and alert dispatching
- Extensible Authentication Class supporting Internal, LDAP, Radius
- IE7/8/9 Support Implemented
- Custom Size for Call Flow Image
Homer is a carrier grade SIP capturing server based on Kamailio, Homer encapsulation protocol (HEP) && IP proto 4 (IPIP) by Alexandr Dubovikov
FreeSWITCH Video Voicemail DEMO
[JS + mod_fsv + mod_spidermonkey + mod_xml_curl]